Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria was a YouTube celebrity. Bryan Renteria was born and raised in the United States on 19 September 1989. Bryan has also become famous on YouTube for his EpicMunke Channel. He has gained a lot of attention through his pranks, challenges and mukbangs. Bryan Renteria Jr. is the child who died of Mayra Renteria. Following his birth, he was placed in the NICU. Mayra tweeted that Bryan was treated for a medical issue on the 4th of October, 2021. This article will enable us to look at Bryan Renteria Jr. in deeper. Mayra Isabal's son was Bryan Renteria Jr. His death is a shock to people on one side of the planet to the other. Bryan's death was announced on New Deaths. Mayra recounts the history behind Bryan's birth on Instagram. In her post, she writes: "I cannot wait to see my child kid lastly take him home. The Lord will provide him with the courage to help overcome the situation. It's remarkable how sturdy my son is! He is not awful, nor am I great regarding my son. I would like to know if you could please include my Bryancito on your petitions.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gerina-Piller

Amy and Janet

Alisha Wainwright measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size